I’ve often wondered about what’s going on in the heads of people who want to shame women for doing 1) as Matt wrote, doing what God intended them to do, and 2) doing what the same people will shame women for if they DON’T do it. Breasts are not ‘nasty.’ No body part is shameful, nor are their (God-created, remember?) functions. Click the link below for a fantastic blog post.
"…but I'm not the only one…"
Why this blog?
I'm writing for a number of reasons: to work through partially formed ideas; to get things off my chest; to encourage Peace on Earth. In no way am I trying to preach or impose my philosophy on anyone--if you don't like it, click the 'x' in the close box and you'll be merrily on your way! If anything resonates with you, or doesn't, I'd love to read your take on the essays--leave a comment. If you think someone else might like to muse along with me, feel free to pass the link along. Thanks for stopping in.
- 3,321 hits
I’m glad you like it, but:
© Robin Frisella and "...but I'm not the only one..." Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material contained (with exception of the quotations) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robin Frisella and "...but I'm not the only one..." with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. We all leave a piece of ourselves on these blogs. Please don't steal.
- Giving Thanks To Terry Jones – An Open Letter – The God Article
- We must stop these crazed half naked psychopaths from feeding their children in front of other people!
- 5 Messages About Public Education That Don’t Sell (and Ones That Will) | Alternet
- Propaganda and public perception manipulation
- This happened only 40 years ago.
- I’m no hero
- Go Read: “The Only Thing Worse Than a Disney Princess is a Disney Prince”
- Better Ingredients? Better People: An open letter to John Schnatter and Everyone I Know.
- Killing Kindergarten
- Phoenix Rising
|Thomas on We must stop these crazed half…|
|Bekki Galloway on This happened only 40 years…|
|paxgirl on Phoenix Rising|
|Jenny on Phoenix Rising|
|Ms. D. Mac (@teachdm… on “…and dance by the…|
- I'm attending Kid by Kid, Skill by Skill: Being a Teacher in a Professional Learning Community #atplc solution-tree.eventmobi.com/plcsummit14/ag… 6 days ago
- I'm attending 12 Angry Men: The Impact of One, the Power of Team #atplc solution-tree.eventmobi.com/plcsummit14/ag… 1 week ago
- I'm attending The Will to Teach Every Child: Creating Healthy School Cultures #atplc solution-tree.eventmobi.com/plcsummit14/ag… 1 week ago
- “@PeaceQuotes: ☮Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. -- Matthew, V:9 #quote #Peace” 2 weeks ago
- RT @TXParentPAC: Our list of pro-public education #txlege primary candidates for parents txparentpac.com @txstatepta @DianeRavitch E… 2 weeks ago